Saturday, March 25, 2006

Good morning Lord!

Good morning Heavenly Father!

I am very busy today, but knew I needed to stop and talk to You before rushing into my day. Forgive me for being to aggressive at times and rushing into projects that I never brought to You in prayer. I've done so many stupid things and made some wrong decisions, yet You have kept Your hand upon me. I'm so thankful for that. Now purge my agenda today. Take out of my life those who break my focus off Your assignments. Bring into my life those who grow Your dream within me. Protect me. Talk to me. Keep Your angels around me every hour of this day. I will speak Your name with joy and thanksgiving . I will celebrate Your presence and tell others of Your laws. I shall embrace Your wisdom every single day of my life.


Kay has been sick help her to enjoy the gift of health

Susan is caring for her friends give her strength

Terry has COPD it's hard to deal with, Father help him as he goes through these things. And his wife is fighting what we think can be an uphill battle but we know you came to heal and save! Heal and save these dear children of yours according to your divine plan for their lives. For we ask in that name that is above every name. Christ Jesus our Lord.
Amen and Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home