Tuesday, March 21, 2006

"I didn't come to ask for anything"

The chief obstacle to intercession are moral! We live for what we can get our dominate desires are selfish...Even when we do succeed in praying for our friends, our country or the reconciliation of the world we often give lip service to Conventionality... Intercession is the result of generous devotion, not to logical analysis When such devotion come to life in any man who vitally believes in God, like a rising stream in a dry river bed it lifts the obstacles at whose removal he had tugged in vain and floats them off. It's the unselfish prayer that clears its own channel. We put our lives into other people and in great causes and our prayer follow after, voicing our love!

jesus_teach_us_to_pray

"Here were are Father alone with our prayers, I didn't come to ask for anything I just came to talk with you Lord. I have of number of friends who are really struggling with life. And it seems that they have no where to turn and don't seem to know that that can turn to you! I just thought you'd like to know! I am going to pray for them as long as you give me breath. Ok.?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home