Friday, March 24, 2006

a prayer for the spirit of believing



Matthew 8:13 Then Jesus said to the centurion, "Go your way; and as you have BELIEVEd, so let it be done for you." And his servant was healed that same hour.

Mt 9:28 And when He had come into the house, the blind men came to Him. And Jesus said to them, "Do you BELIEVE that I am able to do this?" They said to Him, "Yes, Lord."


While He was still speaking, some came from the ruler of the synagogue's house who said, "Your daughter is dead. Why trouble the Teacher any further?"s soon as Jesus heard the word that was spoken, He said to the ruler of the synagogue, "Do not be afraid; only BELIEVE

Father,
you said that all things are possible to those who believe. Pour into our spirits today such complete faith, that what we ask in your name will be granted!

Give us such a passion for prayer that nothing will prevent us from pleading the desires that you have placed within us. We are sure that if we could pray this way, every obstacle would be cast aside and you would grant us the desires of your heart.

Dennis

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You said to come visit so I have. My head is all stopped up, my left ear so much I can hear my heartbeat in it. (Of course, God can always hear my heartbeat.) I've been like this all week. Add me to your prayers.

email: k216@sbcglobal.net

Friday, March 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home