Sunday, March 19, 2006

Why Another Blog?

There is an old joke that goes like this:

"I am praying for you" Because you need the prayer and I need the practice!"

That's more truth than fiction

I need to talk to God today and while I'm at it I want to pray for you. What do you need? Where do you hurt? How can one prayer help? Well Join with me and find out. leave me a message tell me your need and I will add my prayers with with your need.

Nothing is too small for God not to be interested in your welfare, after all did He not create man in his own image?


Ge 1:26 And God said,
"Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth"


Besides after you have tried everything else let me try to help. O.K.?
OK Lets get started
Dear Father,
Grant that no person may fail in his hour of temptation or trial because I have not prayed for them

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, I'm your first comment!! *GRIN*

Lucky me! *BIGGER GRIN*

I think it's a wonderful idea you've started here, and you're right - I certainly need the prayer.

I really appreciate that someone is praying for me; Because it's days like this, that I feel too weak to pray for myself.

Sunday, March 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home