Tuesday, April 11, 2006

the Master's Hand



In the Palm of the Master's Hand

Isaiah 41:13 "I am the Lord your God. I am holding your hand, so don't be afraid. I am here to help you."

Isaiah 43: 10-11. "My people, you are my witnesses, and my chosen servant. I want you to know me, to trust me, and understand that I alone am God. I have always been God; there can be no others. I alone am the Lord; only I can rescue you.

Isaiah 44:1-2. People of Israel, I have chosen you as my servant. I am your Creator. You were in my care even before you were born. Israel, don't be terrified! You are my chosen servant, my very favorite."

Isaiah 46: 13. "I will soon come to save you. I am not far away and will waste no time.


Isaiah 48: 10. "I tested you in hard times, just as silver is refined in a heated furnace. I did this because of who I am. I refuse to be dishonored or share my praise with any other god."

Isaiah 49: 25. "Could a mother forget a child who nurses at her breast? Could she fail to love an infant who came from her own body? Even if a mother could forget, I will never forget you. A picture of your city is drawn upon my hand. You are always in my thoughts!"


Isaiah 51:16. "I have told you what to say, and I will keep you safe in the palm of my hand."

In our darkest hours, God's word speaks light and hope into our souls. He wanted me to share this with you today. Look up, for your redemption draweth nigh.


Prayer of blessing

Spirit of God
Lord and Giver of Life,
Moving between us and around
Like wind or water or fire;
Breathe into us your freshness that we may awake;
Cleanse our vision that we may see more clearly;
Kindle our senses that we may feel more sharply;
And give us the courage to live
As you would have us live
Through Jesus Christ our Lord.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home