Friday, April 07, 2006

A request



Gentle Reader,
We have a request please pray for this dear saint of Godand drop him a note if your able to pray for him
Thank you,
Dennis


PRAISE THE LORD

Dear Beloved in Christ,
Greetings. My name is Pastor A.David Raju, Andhra Pradesh, India. I was converted in to Him in the year 2002. I completed my C.Th Course in a Bible College. I returned to my own village named "Agraharam" and have been doing His service. From then onwards, I am conducting "Big Big Crusades" every year . For the past three years these have gone successfully. This year on may 19,20,21, I am going to conduct these meetings. Please pray for the conversion of souls into Him. Please pray for the people baptisms so that their lives will be changed and they will be given good position in His kingdom.
I think you knew this that our country is a Hindu dominated religious country and thus we opted many villages. WE are trying our best by preaching His word at every nook and corner of our country.
I am having rich desire to construct the churches at every nearby village, to give Bible Training and to extend His kingdom. My ministry name is "SOWING THE SEED MINISTRIES". I registered my ministry with our government of Andhra pradesh also. The no is : 675/2004.
Under this ministry, we undertook 10 kids who are orphans. But I am not able to meet the feeding needs of these kids Please pray that every requirement of this orphan kids shall be met by Him.
My aims of this ministry are:
1. To construct churches at every village in which these are Hindu dominated.
2. To give shelter for all the orphan kids who come to me.
3. To conduct gospel and crusades every year to convert many souls into Him.
4. Now our church is a thatched one. If God wishes, I want to extend and reconstruct my church.

Please pray for the success of our every need and deed. This is my humble and sincere request.

My kids are sending their love and kisses to you and my church people are greeting you heartily.
Awaiting early reply
Thanking you in His name
Yours in His service
Pastor A.David Raju,
SOWING THE SEED MINISTRIES,
STS NAGAR, AGRAHARAM VILLAGE,
SAJJAVARIPALEM, PO, NAGARAM MDL,
GUNTUR DISTRICT, A.P. S.INDIA.
PIN: 522268.

My Email Id: dvd_pstr@yahoo.co.in
.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home