Thursday, May 11, 2006

Prayers for forgivness

Dear Father, forgive us/me for thinking we/I can fake our/my walk with You and that You would bless and protect our/my falsehood. Lord Jesus we/I want to be real! We/I want our/my relationship with You Lord Jesus to be substantial, to totally consume us with Your purifying fire until all the world sees is You Lord. We pray for the Baptism of fire to burn away the scaffolding of empty religious rituals, activities, and impurities. Let Your power and love be the credibility of our lives, home, and churches. In Jesus Name, Amen."

"Lord, forgive us for our lack of prayer and the weakness of our love for You. Jesus, Lord, we want to be like You, that when we see need, instead of criticizing it, we lay down our lives for it. In Jesus Name, Amen"

"Lord Jesus, You deserve our hearts. Forgive us for allowing ourselves to be distracted by the world and our ambitions and opinions. Lord, by Your grace we commit ourselves to Your purposes, that our lives will be qualitatively capable of You house, and our words will be Your words, which are worthy of endorsement of Your power. In Jesus Name, Amen"

1 Comments:

Blogger solcitodejusticia said...

Bendiciones, irish friend.-

Thursday, May 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home