Tuesday, May 30, 2006

God Bless You



Greeting to you and your belove ones.How is the work of the ministry.I am Pastor Donatus Okozi,i am married to one wife Mrs Helen Okozi,with two kids.My mission is to win souls for christ through street evagelism and open air crusade by the special grace of God many souls as be won for christ.God as gave ne the burden heart to do his work in my church they are three old women and one old man they have eyes probmle.besaids,these four new converted souls throught my house to house evagelims.they are 67,64,58 and 53 respetively.I wish to solicit for your generous supprt to kinly help me with 4 Bible for these four people to make them strone in the lord and i will aslo like to reques for your pary to kinly put these 4 people into God's hands to give them wisdom and understanding to be committtedI would br thankfull if you could be of help to this four people,
Remain bless in Jesus Name.
Hope here from you soon.
Your's in Christ
Pastor Donatus Okozi


_______________________________________________

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home