Monday, November 24, 2008

prayer for pets

Prayer for Pets

Dear Lord there has to be a place that you have set aside
For all your precious animals to go to when they've died.
You know how much I love them, Lord,
And when they pass away,
My heart just breaks as I pray that I
Will see them again some day.
Dear Lord there has to be a place for animals to go
Where they can have eternal life
For you love them too, I know.
Our pets are such a blessing, Lord,
And they know no sin,
So I can't imagine Heaven
Not letting them come in
To a place where they can run and play
And fences are obsolete;
Where they can sit beside the throne
Or lay at Jesus' feet.
When I get to Heaven, Lord, I pray that I will see
Every pet that I have loved
Come running up to me,
The way they did when they were here
So full of life and love,
Then we'll live with you in Heaven
In our new home above.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home