Monday, June 26, 2006

We all need prayer!

Now, Gentle Reader, I receive about 100 prayer requests a day from all of you and people that need some help in some way (money, health, relationships, children, parents, coping with death [the final appointment]. Well, Gentle Reader, We all stand in need. More than ever before. So As I also need your prayers here is one from my Heart to your Heart.
 
Behold, Lord, an empty vessel that needs to be filled. My Lord fill it. I am weak in faith, strengthen me. I am cold in love, warm me and make me fervent that my love may go out to my friends and neighbors.
I do not have a strong and firm faith, and at times I doubt and am unable to trust You altogether.
 Oh Father, help me help us! Strengthen my faith and trust. In your hands i have sealed the treasures of all i have (my friends, family, those known to me and those friends I have not met yet.
 
I am poor in goods and grace, You are rich and came to be merciful to the poor. I am a sinnner; and you came to seek and save that which was lost. With me these things are in in abundance, with You there is the fullness of Wisdom,Knoeledge, and Understanding
Therefore I will remain with you of whom I can receive but to whom I may not give.
Amen and Amen
 
 Dennis 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home